Sunday, November 27, 2011

An important update about Crown Rights Media

The last few months have been exciting. In fact the past year has been quite an adventure. Moving to Atlanta to pursue my video career, working as a sub-contractor for Wretched and working on the set of some major secular video productions, I have learned a lot and God has taught me a lot.

I remember a quote from someone on Facebook the other day that talked about how awesome it is to know ones calling of God upon your life. To know where you fit. The joy that it brings.

Over the past few months, God has shown me his calling on my life. Crown Rights Media is a ministry planned by Christ and entrusted to me and never in all the things that I’ve done have I received greater confirmation, support and encouragement. For that I praise God for everyone who has in some way had a hand in that.

With that being said I am very excited to let you guys know that as of now Crown Rights Media is a full time operation. I will be supporting myself by selling videos and doing miscellaneous video gigs.

The Lord has made it incredibly clear through recent events, conversations with members from my church and encouragement and support from friends, that this is where God wants me. I just needed to dive in.

Well now I have.

A special thanks to everyone who has helped me get to this point. Whether you donated on the website, or got an inexpensive item for me from the Amazon Wishlist it all has helped encourage me and push me to this point.

So as of now you can be expecting a lot more from Crown Rights. The freedom I have now to work on projects, edit faster, travel to do more Open Air Preacher profiles and start full length documentaries and Lord willing some reality projects is as much a blessing as it is scary. Please keep me in prayer that God might keep me focused, diligent and that I would manage my time well.

Please keep Crown Rights in prayer that God provides enough freelance work and support to cover not only the day to day expenses, but also covers travel expenses and desperately needed production gear.

But most importantly pray that Christ uses this wretched sinner and his camera for His glory, that his Gospel might go forth, and that many people are granted repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.

To God Alone be the Media
Marcus Pittman

No comments:

Post a Comment